Sunday, August 24, 2008

Seremban Half Marathon

Today i participate in the Seremban Half Marathon...

I feel quite excited couz i had never taking part in this event.....Its just tat i always doing performance during the Marathon this few year.....

Its just a new experience and i feel quite tired...

First of all, i reach the padang MPS at about 6.55.....Haiz, gonna wake up so early in the morning...I managed to see Ching Yi, Boon Siu, Kehui(水脚), Kang Ning(Pro), Sheau Wei(Killer), Wai Lun and .........................So many ppl tat make me feel very excited la....

About 7 something, male who r under 19 started their run...During the run, i quite confident that i gonna get a medal...After running about 20 minutes, i feel tat my muscle is a bit painful....As i keep moving on, i feel a bit painful, this time is turn to my stomach...I suggested that we(Boon Siu and Me) go and buy '包' to eat...haha....At last, we still keep running although my pain trouble me a lot when i run but still i managed to finish the run....

After going to finishing point.....i saw many ppl was queuing up....From there, i know tat is time surely no medal for me.....Haiz.....Nvm la, maybe i will try my best next time.....Ganbateh oh....

Tat's all for my today blog.....Aligato kozai mas....

No comments: