Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dream

Every person would have a dream.......wheather it is a long term or a short term dream, it is still a dream......Many ppl think that having a dream is just ridiculous because they always think that it is not logic because most of dream will not success either........

But, did they realise that without dream, ppl will easily give up......having a dream wheather is a short term or a long term will help us keep fighting for wat we want......That is wat dream for...... All the successful ppl also have a dream......From this point as their starter point, they work hard to achieve it.......

So, having a dream is good, but always day dreaming is not good.......For my short term dream, i would like to bring my whole family and hv a dinner together at a restaurant without worrying the bill......For my long term dream, i would like to buy a big house for my family......So, i will work hard now and set the dream as my target and try to achieve it.......

For me, that is what dream for......

No comments: