Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The End of 2008

Tomorrow is the last day of 2008......In this year, i really suffer a lot.....



Firstly, is my SPM results......really worse.....but cant blame anyone couz i hv never been hardworking in F4 and F5......



Secondly, i hv been choosen to enter the PLKN training......This is the time tat i will never forget.....sleep at 11 something and wake up at 5 something......majority is Malay in the camp.....Haizzz.....But, i really get to learn much and make a lots of frens along the training......



Thirdly, i hv entered F6......Meet all my secondary sch frens there......and make a group of new frens in my class(all hv different personality, and very nice too)just always BOOM me only... Quite happy in the sch.....jst the teachers is not too good.....



Lastly, i hv join a company(QN)......for me, it is an opportunity......i joining it so tat my parents wont be so suffer and i wanna ease the burden of them so tat they can spend more on my 2 younger sisters.....(really hope my frens can join me too, if not, jst gv me some support)



This year really changed me a lots....From a person who always need my parents worried become a more independent person.....2009 is coming....hv to keep on changing and improve myself.....2009 can be a great year if u make a good changes, or else it will only same as 2008.....

No comments: