Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Life in School

Today is the second day of the school life.....just as i expect, the teachers are not being changed.....But nvm, couz i quite satisfied with our old teachers.......

Although i am going to school for 2 days, but i cant even study 1 period inside the classroom....very dissapointed......SPBT work really make me feel bored.....feel like wanna vomit when i saw the books......

This year will be my BIG year.....Hv a BIG exam need to attend....really hope my brain can be BIG enough to ccupy all this things......

Hv to plan my time table well.....no more playing computer games for me......

During the school times, i get to know that all our teachers are rushing to finish the subjects.....especially for my PP teacher......setting many programme in this year.....

Look like i hv to be in class to know more....whatever it is, i hv to be more hardworking this year.....no doubt for tat.....

Never give up!!!!!!! I can do it!!! I will do it!!! I must do it.......

3 comments:

M!ngShi said...

Hahaa .. What happen in school can ask us wa... You got the priority =p

Caven said...

no wan la.....u always boom me....

M!ngShi said...

=.=1 won't de la ...