Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today Performance

Guess what......Our school is celebrating teacher's day on 14 May.....(Today la)

I feel very lucky as i managed to perform drum performance along with my partners.......
We just practise for 5 times only,but somehow i think teachers are quite satisfied with the performance or even too great for them......

Quite a couple of time i didn't stand on the stage to perform drum......i like that feeling so much.....heard the claps of the audiences really making me feeling totally enjoyable.....

By the way, need to thanks all my friends for supporting me and wasted their precious time to watch my rehersal......furthermore, thank you very much to Ning who helping us in the performance......

Overall, i quite satisfied with the performance today.......But i wasted the whole day as i didn't study anything as the exam is around the corner.....

No comments: