Thursday, September 25, 2008

Didn't hv the effort to Study

This few day, feel very tired and didn't hv the effort to study.......Just don't know what is the reason but hv to make it through......

Exam is just around the corner and i just hvn't start my revision....Really hope that i can be more self-discipline......In the class, i saw many ppl start studying.....memorising the facts, points as well as practising their writing skill.......Maybe hv to prepare for the final exam, i feel very stress ......

Maybe because F6 is my last chance......if i dont get good results, my future will not be as bright as my parents alway say.......They are just very emphasized on the education.....Told me to study rather than giving me a break to go for a walk......

Look like i hv to work extra hard in order to do well in the exam....Really hope that i can make it through.....Come On......if u think u can, u can.......

No comments: