Monday, September 8, 2008

Wish U can be fully regenerate as soon as possible

2day is just a bad day for my friend------Sam Wai Seng

I dont get to know why but it just happen so abrupt....When i come back home about 3pm, i open my pc and suddenly Ah Ham just send me a nudge......He told me that ah Sam is caught into an accident....But after a few line of word, ah ham got to go, quite he is busy on that time......

Starting from tat moment, i feel very nervous....During the night, i didn't managed to see Ah Ham online....So, i decided to make a call to Wee Yew to ask about what the heck is going on.....because Wee Yew quite familiar with his family ma.....

After a few minutes, Wee Yew call me back and told me that he is in the hospital now and preparing for the operation.....Based on what Wee Yew told me, his leg is badly injuired......

Hope he will be fine and can fully regenarete his wound as soon as posible......Jesus will bless you.....阿嘧陀佛........

No comments: